Topic: Call for contributions to a new Book in Mathematics Education (fwd)
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Fran Berry

Call for contributions to a new Book in Mathematics Education (fwd)

This message may be of interest both as an opportunuity to write and
publish as well as to read about matters of interest in a publication to be
developed. -- Bob McLaughlin

Fran Berry, Co-Principal Investigator
CONNECT, Colorado's Statewide Systemic Initiative in Mathematics and Science
1580 Logan, Suite 740
Denver, CO 80203
Phone: (303) 894-2142
Fax: (303) 894-2141