The Math Forum

Topic: Software
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 27, 2004 10:01 AM

Gail Hoskins

RE: Software
att1.html (6.9 K)

I did a search on Tom Snyder resources for math in the ENC collection.

The url I will paste may "wrap" when sent and will need to be pasted
back together to function.

http://www.enc.org/resources/search/advanced/1,1233,search,00.shtm?page=
1&pageLength=50&searchMode=search&searchType=advanced&encNum=&search_fil
ter=advanced&search_location=advanced&L1=any&T1=mathematics&F1=subject&L
2=any&T2=&F2=abstract&L3=phrase&T3=Tom+Snyder&F3=publisher&M=01&M=02&M=0
3&M=05&M=06&M=07&M=08&M=09&M=10&GMODE=any&LG=-1&HG=13&cost=-1&outofprint
=on&sort=date&Submit=Submit+search

Many of these items have evaluative information about them. See, for
example:
http://www.enc.org/resources/records/full/0,1240,025742,00.shtm

There are over 100 Tom Snyder pieces in the ENC collection (some going
back quite some time).
For an alphabetical list see
http://www.enc.org/resources/about/donors/0,2134,88488,00.shtm
About 35 of those have copyrights of 2000 or later.

You can try using this Advanced Search of ENC's Curriculum Resources:
http://www.enc.org/resources/search/advanced/.
Let me know if (off the list) if you had additional questions.

Gail Hoskins
Senior Outreach Coordinator
Eisenhower National Clearinghouse
1929 Kenny Road