Topic: State algebra I tests?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 3, 2000 8:26 PM

Tad Watanabe

Re: math LD

I, too, am interested in this question. There must be a list of accepted
LD that is covered by the American with the Disability Act. We, too,
have a math graduation requirement, but if there is any such LD that
makes the requirement unreasonable, the university has no choice but to
accomodate the person - of course, there may be many different ways to
'accomodate' them.

Anyway, I will appreciate any insight on this question.

Tad Watanabe
Towson University
Towson, Maryland