Topic: Not in Boston
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 11, 1995 12:52 PM

Laura Petersen

Re: Not in Boston

I too am not in Boston, "just" teaching as usual. And we don't have any
travel money to attend conferences (as an adjunct there isn't even any
money to fund us traveling to present at conferences). So we'll have to
make do with what people can share.

So, those of you who have returned, please share the highlights and
insights, please!

--Laura

Laura Petersen petersen@lcsc.edu

Division of Natural Sciences PHONE 208-799-2484
Lewis-Clark State College FAX 208-799-2064
500 8th Avenue
Lewiston ID 83501-2698 USA