Topic: Group project
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 11, 1995 7:07 AM

Marsha Landau

Re: Group project

Another source for good lesson ideas is the Addendum booklet from NCTM
on Data and Chance for the middle grades.
Marsha

>On Mon, 10 Jul 1995, Kris Bahr wrote:
>

>> I'm looking for creative ideas for a Data Analysis: Statistics
>> lesson. The grade level can be anywhere from K-8. This is for a
>> graduate level teaching math course.
>> Thanks!!! --Kris B.

Dr. Marsha Landau
Associate Professor, Mathematics Education
National-Louis University, Evanston, IL 60201
mlan@whe2.nl.edu