Topic: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Replies: 26   Last Post: Aug 27, 2013 11:57 PM

Jim Hunter

Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math

"Randy Poe" <rpoe@nospam.com> wrote in message
> James Hunter wrote:
> Ah, I see. When you said "Signal Processing" is not a
> career, you meant that *you* are feeling dead-ended in
> your signal processing career, that you tried to apply
> for an internal job opening at the laboratory I
> mentioned, and that you weren't accepted.

Well no. I'm not fealing dead-ended in my *"Signal Processing Career"*.
I'm feeling dead-ended in my *Mars Career*.
Since Signal Processing; just like Relativity,
Quantum Mechanics, and Communism were *all* invented by guess who?:

MORON "scientists".

> There are other employers, you know. Perhaps it's
> time for a change of scenery. Seriously.
>
> - Randy

Date Subject Author
1/20/03
Read undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
guidie chipy thingy
1/20/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
flip
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Kirk Gordon
1/27/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
narasimham
1/27/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
RP Henry
1/20/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Jon Cohen
1/20/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Bill Vajk
1/20/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
PoorRichard
kencorn@shangrila.net
1/20/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
John E. Prussing
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
S Senthil Kumar
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Jim Hunter
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
S Senthil Kumar
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Jim Hunter
1/22/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Randy Poe
1/22/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Jim Hunter
1/23/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Randy Poe
1/23/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Jim Hunter
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
PoorRichard
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
puppet_sock@hotmail.com
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Jon Miller
1/21/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
maky m.
1/23/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Dan Selvidge
1/26/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
John D'Errico
1/26/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Gregory L. Hansen
1/26/03
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
8/27/13
Read Re: undergraduate studies: engineering vs. physics/math
santanderjm@mail.com