Browse and Search the Library
: Resource Types
Library Home ||
Full Table of Contents ||
Suggest a Link ||
- 157 items
found, showing 151 to 157
- UCLA Statistics Series: Preprints - Dept. of Statistics, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
Papers on statistics that have been or will be submitted for publication.
- Unsolved Problems in Number Theory, Logic, and Cryptography - Tim Roberts
This site "concentrates only on problems which are easily understandable to the amateur.... explainable on a single screen (perhaps 200 words), using simple terminology." Read brief descriptions of open problems such as the Chromatic Number, the Collatz
- The Virtual Mathematics Center - Martindale's Graduate & Undergraduate Center
Preprints and online journals from a wide variety of math and science organizations; Online math dictionaries and encylopedias; mathematics courses, tutorials and databases; courses by subject; related mathematics information and databases.
- Wavelet Resources - Mathematics Dept., Yale University
Preprints and software for wavelets available from the Yale Mathematics Department.
- The Work of Robert Langlands - Mathematics Dept., University of British Columbia, Canada
A selection from Langlands' professional correspondence, previously unpublished work, and published work now out of print. Thesis, papers, manuscripts, letters, and bibliography.
- X-Number World - James Redin
With the Extended Numerical Keyboards with Structured Data-Entry Capability method, enter a number in the same way as you think on the number; for example, input one million and fifty-seven with the four keystrokes 1, million, 5, and 7, in that order.
- Zen Calculus: A Short, Easy Introduction to Calculus - Peter McCauley
An 11-page PDF file that establishes the fundamentals of calculus without using infinite series or limits. Suitable for high school students with one year of algebra.
The Math Library ||
Quick Reference ||
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.