Math Forum Ignite Talks
Ever wondered what the Math Forum is all about? What makes us passionate? What IGNITES us? Now you can find out!
See how well we do with 20 PowerPoint slides advancing every 15 seconds, whether we're ready or not.
- Max Ray: Teaching Isn't Rocket Science. It's Harder.
- Annie Fetter: You Call That Math?
Steve Rasmussen emceeing the New Orleans NCSM Ignite session
- Annie Fetter: Hidden Decision-Making
- Max Ray: Tweet Me, Maybe?
Ken Gordon's view of the Denver audience
- Max Ray: Fun with Trig Identities
- Annie Fetter: The Teacher I Would Have Been
- Steve Weimar: What do we 'no'?
Annie in Philadelphia
- Max Ray: Keep Your Head Up and... Listening is Hard
- Annie Fetter: Who Cares? (About What?)
- CMC-North Ignite Talks 2013 Unedited: The complete, unedited video of the whole session (no PowerPoint) and Steve Rasmussen's between-talk commentary.
- Links to all ten speakers: 2013 Ignite Talks at Asilomar
Merrill Hall, Asilomar, CA
- Suzanne Alejandre: Unsilence Students' Voices
Suzanne in Asilomar, CA
- Max Ray: Why 2 > 4: A Proof by Induction
- Annie Fetter: Ever Wonder What They'd Notice?
- Steve Weimar: Why Did You Do That?
Max, Annie, Steve in Indianapolis