Talk:Towers of Hanoi
From Math Images
Checklist for writing page
Completed by --Xtian1 11:03, 25 July 2013 (EDT)
Messages to the Future
- Someone who knows graph theory: Show how this game and graph theory can be connected.
References and footnotes
- All images and information are cited.
- The "Why It's Interesting" section covers why the game is interesting to study. The origin story of the game is also interesting.
Quality of prose and page structuring
- Beginning page states our topic: Towers of Hanoi
- Every section is relevant.
- Purpose of section is stated either in the beginning of each section or as the section title.
- Helper pages are linked.
- No heavy math in this page.
Integration of Images of Text
- Every image is referred to in the text if applicable.
Connections to Other Mathematical Topics
- The "Why It's Interesting" section has the relationships to other areas of math and computer science.
- Links to other Math Images pages are included.
Examples, Calculations, Applications, Proofs
- Numerical example is provided.
- Proofs are included.
Mathematical Accuracy and Precision of Language
- All the math is free of error (to my knowledge anyway).
- Statements have rigor but are not confusing to read.
- Defined terms both in text and in mouse-over bubbles.
- Short paragraphs of text with images.
- Page is short, so hiding isn't as needed. Mouse-over bubbles are used.
- No large chunks of white space.
- Text wrapping is not a problem.
- Images are in the right place.
- No weird computer code.
- Page is viewed in different window sizes and nothing weird happened.