Subject:   RE: Graphing Log formulas
Author: Craig
Date: Aug 29 2006
On Aug 29 2006, Scubagod1230 wrote:
> I need help on graphing log formulas on the TI-92 graphing
> calculator.

The formula is something like y=15+ 2lotx. The
> calculator keeps asking for me to define the entry once entered, so
> I'm stuck now.

First, I'll assume you meant 15 + 2*log x.
Unlike the TI-83 and TI-84 calculators, the TI-92 (and TI-89) don't
automatically include parentheses after function names.  Try entering
15+2*log(x).  The asterisk for multiplication may not be required (I haven't
used my 92 in a while), but I'm sure the parentheses ARE required.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Technology PoWs in Algebra II on TI Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra II
Texas Instruments
Technology PoWs