Subject:   RE: links to the Tool
Author: Suzanne Alejandre
Date: Jan 27 2004
Hi George,

It may still take a few days to implement, but soon we will have that idea in
place! We've been planning it for a little while but your timing is great!

For example, the title above says "Discussion for tool: Formula Graphing
Applets." When the new idea is implemented the words "Formula Graphing Applets"
will be a hyperlink. That way you can view the discussion and easily access the
tool that is the subject of the discussion.

Watch for those hyperlinks to appear soon!

Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Calculus discussion
Visit related discussions:
Formula Graphing Applets tool
Calculus

Discussion Help