Subject:   RE: CEDO Publishers--Calculus Toolkit
Author: Mathman
Date: Aug 7 2006
On Aug  6 2006, JoFa wrote:
> If anyone out there has this piece of software for their TI-83/84
> calculator, could you please share some CEDO contact info with me?

I apologise that I can not help there, but if you could let us know what the
software does that is not already readily available on the calculator I might be
able to contact a colleague who has done some work in that direction.

Again, sorry, but I am still "old-school", and used to preparing all lessons,
and doing calculations quite readily with pen and paper.  So I must ask again
the advantage of this software so that I might possibly find something similar
and as useful to you.  That is; is it software that includes more functions, or
is it sets of applications [lessons] using already available functions?

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Calculus on TI Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Texas Instruments
Tools