Subject:   Fantastic Tool
Author: lethologica
Date: Jun 14 2004
This program is excellent. It can solve practically any calculus question you
throw at it. It is extremely handy to have around to get a quick answer so you
are not wasting your time with grunt work. I wish I knew about this program
sooner. It also includes trig tools which are useful as well. Highly
recommended!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Calculus for Functions, Graphs, and Limits discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus Made Easy App tool
Calculus
Functions, Graphs, and Limits