Subject:   Mathematical Induction
Author: Jennifer
Date: Nov 11 2003
New Topic
I don't understand my math homework. We just started mathematical induction and
we have to prove the statements. One statement that I really don't get goes like
this... There is a sigma E sign, and above it is an "n" and below it reads
"i=1". To the left of the sigma E sign says "2^(i-1)=2^(n)-1. Can you help
me please?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in PreCalculus for Mathematical Induction discussion

Discussion Help