Subject:   RE: Spreadsheet/worksheets
Author: Mathman
Date: Sep 16 2005
On Sep 15 2005, Mathman wrote:
>If you
> really feel obliged to pay, send a cheque for cancer research or to
> the cancer society.

Just to clarify:  Nothing to me personally.  Anyone so inspired would send a
cheque to the charity [for cancer] of their choice, and neither that through me,
but directly for a tax deduction.  That's what I charge for tutoring.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Support Materials in PreCalculus on Spreadsheet discussion
Visit related discussions:
PreCalculus
Spreadsheet
Support Materials