Subject:   'fun' turned into hard data
Author: Susan
Date: Nov 21 2003
Eventually figuring out how to fill the cups and empty them led me to study the
table that was generated.  Once I studied the numbers, I rewrote them on a sheet
of paper to organize them and the problem became much simpler.  I think that the
'fun' is important in most learning.  It takes time, but creates interst, plus
this applet created an image that really stuck.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: The Hispaniola Water Shortage discussion
Visit related discussions:
The Hispaniola Water Shortage tool

Discussion Help