Subject:   Poly
Author: The Math Guy
Date: Feb 24 2004
I use a piece of software titled: Poly available, I believe,  from peda.com.  I
has all (well maybe not all but certainly most of everything that I needed) the
models.  You can work with the net or have a full color model.  You can rotate
the model on the screen and then copy and paste.  The cost was under $30 when I
last bought a copy.  There is a full demo version available at their site.

Art Mabbott

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Geometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry

Discussion Help