Subject:   RE: realities in school?
Author: Bill
Date: Mar 9 2004
I can't speak for most schools, only my own.
Yes, the techs can install software on our computers. Since all students have
their own wireless laptops the installation time depends on the size of the
program. Small programs can be installed remotely, larger ones need to be
connected to the server. We usually only need one to two days lead time.

yes  no

Discussion Help