Subject:   matlab- urgent
Author: aysegul
Date: Jun 17 2004
Hi,
I have a problem in working with Matlab 6.5.
I used pdetool to solve a pde. And I wanted to see the graphics of the solution
in 3D (height). So I  selected 3d height from the plot parameters menu. It is
drawn. But the problem that I have is that, I want to see the values of the
(x,y,z)points when I point to a point ( node). In 2d graphics, values of x and y
are seen at the upper side of the area. So there is no problem in here. But
whenit comes to 3d graphics, values of x,y,z are not shown. So I can't read the
graphics.
Is anyone can help me? It is really urgent.

Thank you very much

Aysegul

yes  no

Discussion Help