Subject:   RE: Can anyone use this? (Geometry)
Author: Mathman
Date: Feb 16 2005
On Feb 16 2005, tackweed wrote:
My question was could someone else use it for some
> other class and/or purpose, i.e., probably not 7th grade.

Jeff, my reply included the fact that it might be useful for a study of similar
triangles [in a higher grade.]  I was also interested in knowing if people might
see other uses.  I mentioned the spreadsheet because instead of one window of
number values, several could be done at once; in the spreadsheet you could show
3,4,5 then 6,8,10 ...and so on, or could again have just the one in which you
enter different vlaues. Also, there is room there for diagrams.  I thought you
had a good start to further development.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Geometry on JavaScript discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
JavaScript
Tools