Subject:   RE: Jeff's Monday ToolFest Question
Author: WandaB
Date: Jun 13 2005
Thanks - the resource was perfect for answering my question! I probably would
have figured it out if I'd have actually taken the time!

Are you going to share the activities you sponsor - i.e. Noon Day? I'd love to
hear more about them and suggestions for incorporating them into the curriculum.
Like all other educators, I'm very concerned about covering everything before
the test.

yes  no

Discussion Help