Subject:   RE: Jeff's Tuesday ToolFest Question
Author: suzanneh45
Date: Jun 14 2005
Morning all,

My biggest problems are availability and administration.  I love my
administrator but she is techno phobic.  There are many documents to fill out if
I want to use any web based lesson.  In addition they must be submitted at least
two weeks in advance.  In the daily rush that two weeks is often overlooked.
I do have graphing calculators in my room and we use those regularly but
computers can be tough.

yes  no

Discussion Help