Subject:   Availability of varied technology
Author: WandaB
Date: Jun 14 2005
My school has been very supportive of my needs in the classroom. I regularly use
the SmartBoard which has a mounted projector and the Classroom Performance
System (hand held remotes for each student.) Also available are graphing
calculators (a department set vs. classroom set TI-73 and prior to TI-83's)
and various software programs. We do have a computer lab in our school but I
choose not to use it frequently. As a result, my focus in searching MathTools is
for stand alone internet based resources - java, etc.

yes  no

Discussion Help