Subject:   Research time
Author: WandaB
Date: Jun 14 2005
1. The size of class makes a difference. My classes range from 22 - 28 students.

2. Being aware of technology tools - my goal this week is to increase my
awareness of tools availble at MathTools and to share my findings with fellow
educators.

3. Research as to the effectiveness of technology on student learning would be
beneficial. It's almost easier to just teach it the same old way vs. taking the
time to introduce and explore with technology. Any suggestions?

I'm off to summer school - will catch up later.

yes  no

Discussion Help