Subject:   Identifying Needs
Author: gene
Date: Jun 16 2005
Hi Wanda,

Interesting post. If we know the needs that teachers experience then we may be
able to find tools or else developers who read this will have a fruitful source
of ideas for real needs to fill. So teachers, feel free to speak up if you have
just needs, no software!

One very large expression of needs, for some of which you have tools identified,
is your impressive Arkansas Mathematics Curriculum Framework Grades 7-8,
http://mathforum.org/te/exchange/hosted/brown/arkansas.math7.links.html. How can
we help you with this?

          gene

yes  no