Subject:   RE: Jeff's Fractionator
Author: Jeff L
Date: Jun 17 2005
Looks
> very, very cool. But I'm not sure how you use the fractionator (from
> the grapic above).

The 'fractionator' is used to draw and subdivide unit squares to represent
fractions.  The marked length is divided into appropriate equal spaces.

Perhaps a preview of my soon-to-be-posted tool will help:

http://www2.whidbey.net/ohmsmath/webwork/javascript/fractionator.htm

(hopefully, this tool will be the basis of an enter-the problem version as
well as including other operations)

yes  no

Discussion Help