Subject:   Members supporting each other
Author: Craig
Date: Aug 1 2005
I really like Cynthia's question about what members could do to support each
other.

What do you do to support colleagues in your office?  You share experiences,
answer questions, offer advice.  We can do the same thing with MathTools; one
very effective way is to write detailed reviews of tools you have used
(successfully or not!) in your classes.  Ihor is a strong proponent of
submitting "stories," and from my own experience I get quite a bit out of
reading those stories (browse for "stories" under Resource Types).  Responding
to Cami's recent question about a particular tool/game was another way we
support each other.

yes  no

Discussion Help