Subject:   RE: Analyzing how Tools are used: Stories and Reviews from the Field
Author: ihor
Date: Aug 14 2005
Craig wrote:
 For Tuesday shall we just use this discussion list on Math
Tools, or shall we have a ConcertChat session? The latter is nice if you
have
something to show or point to. We could use "TappedIn," or a wiki ... Tell
us
your technology favorite for this!

Unfortunately, Im in the middle of a workshop on Tuesday so I wont be able to
participate live. I was thinking that TappedIn might be worth a try for these
sessions. Though Im just a newcomer to syncronous discussions like Tapped In,
what little I know seemed to have advantages over concertchat. It might be worth
trying for a future session. I told David Weksler (a tappedin expert) about it
and he said he would be willing to help.
-Ihor

PS I'm almost done with another story that I started during the toolfest.
(Sigh... If only working for a living didn't get in the way.)

yes  no

Discussion Help