Subject:   Use of Video
Author: Micha16
Date: Jun 5 2006
Greetings. I have followed math tools for a good while and found many valuable
resources here.  However, I do not recall a time when anyone ever talked about
the use of video as a way of supporting math instruction.  Are any members of
this forum using videos to teach math?
I am also of the opinion that there aren't very many high quality videos
available for teaching math.  I like Cyberchase for younger students, but there
isn't much else that appeals to me. For older students I can't think of
anything. Am I missing something.  Are there videos that would be helpful if we
could only get them made?
I would appreciate any comments or advice from the members of this group.

Michael Wolf

yes  no

Discussion Help