Subject:   RE: First Impressions of Dimenxian
Author: QB
Date: Sep 14 2006
As an ed tech design student I am trying to understand if the flashy games are
"better".  I created a few very simple applications, cataloged here as Number
Grids, and they are nothing like what I originally intended them to be.  I found
that many schools don't have the capability to execute the newer "games".  As I
mentioned, as a parent I'm not even sure if I want my children playing a
"shooting" game for learning sake.
How does a teacher assess if the studnets are benefitting/learning from these
games?  Their scores, their willingness to play?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Dimenxian discussion
Visit related discussions:
Dimenxian tool

Discussion Help