Subject:   Understanding Distance, etc...
Author: Jame
Date: Jan 27 2008
Though I have not used this activity yet, I love the idea of having kids work in
groups of two and coming up with questions for other groups of kids in the
class.

Also, I like the idea of having them change only one variable at a time at a
consistent rate and running multiple trials. What a great way to have them
really see the relationship between distance, time, space while they keep track
of data points and see the relationships that arise.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help