Subject:   RE: Curve of Best Fit for Car's Skidding Distance
Author: GREG
Date: Feb 8 2008
Please forgive me for not reading all the discussion posts--my connection is
painfully slow at home.  Hope this helps a bit but feel free to email me at
gawilson@tcia.net if this isn't sufficient:
this is work = change in kinetic energy or Fd = 1/2mv^2 so if you rearrange the
problem to get d by itself, it should be pretty much a quadratic equation, if
you need a plot of v vs d (assuming they use just a numerical approximation of
F).

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Algebra II discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra II

Discussion Help