Subject:   Periodic table
Author: Ernie-55
Date: Jul 12 2008
Hi: I would like to know if their are any 'tools' that help work with or may be
even a formula that represents the "periodic table".
I would like for this tool or formula to allow for the manipulation of the
various elements of the table. their may even be a program or a website that has
this sort of thing, I was wanting to know some where to find information about
this sort of information. I would also like to know which type of Mathematical
discipline best works with the periodic table. Example: Algebra works well with
"objects", which Mathematical discipline works well or best express's the
periodic table? Thanks for any help or direction, and nice meeting you.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Support Materials

Discussion Help