Subject:   RE: Algebra
Author: DanielAjoy
Date: Aug 19 2010
> HI , I guess this was
> emailed to me as you want input- when I was in grade 2or3 the
> teacher in a speacial program to show algebra could be taught at
> that level had us solve very simple equations like 2+Y=4 ,Y BECAME
> THE "MYSTERY NUMBER" and it was presented like a game.

Yes. That reminds me of an actual printable game I created that has many such
exercises:

http://neoparaiso.com/imprimir/juegos-suma-y-resta.html

The nice thing about it is that one can confirm if a number we put in is correct
by using the squares that are already filled.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Activities