Subject:   Is a rhombus a kite?
Author: Susan
Date: May 5 2005
I know we had a big discussion about parallelograms, but now I need help.  Some
textbooks (especially the older ones) have rhombii as a subset of kites, but the
newer ones do not.  It seems like the way you develop the area formulas make
them related. Is a rhomus a kite?  Is a square a kite?   Any ideas?  Has it
changed over the years, or is it just me?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Geometry discussion

Discussion Help