Subject:   RE: Web Logs ('blogs') for teaching and learning mathematics
Author: dkuropatwa
Date: Apr 2 2006
Hi Criag,

The way I use blogs and other online tools with my classes is constantly
evolving. You can see what I mean here:

http://adifference.blogspot.com/2006/01/how-will-i-orchestrate-it-this-time.html

Since I wrote that post I've added language translation tools and  continue to
develop a cadre of mentors to assist my students. The mentors are student
teachers, retired teachers and former students of mine now studying in
university. You can learn more about it here:

http://mentorsblog.blogspot.com/

If you know of anyone who might be interested in being a mentor there is more
info here:

http://adifference.blogspot.com/2006/03/mentorship-project.html

and here:

http://adifference.blogspot.com/2006/03/encouraging-excellence.html

I'd also be interested in other teachers perspectives on this entire enterprise.
You can leave me comments on my blog, A Difference:

http://adifference.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Darren

yes  no