Subject:   creative opening question for a lesson
Author: vms
Date: Jun 29 2006
I have a task to write a creative lesson opener question for some lessons on the
topics which don't seem to have much relevance to any Real Life or pracitcal
application.  They are more of theoretical concepts which are used to learn more
advanced topics.  For example - Factoring Polynomials - Grouping, Trinomials and
Recognizing Patterns.  Also the book that I am asked to refer dosen't have any
opening remark on these topics.  I have also searched the net for this and could
not find anything relevant.
Any advise is appreciated.

regards
vms

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans on PowerPoint discussion
Visit related discussions:
PowerPoint
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help