Subject:   RE: Trig graphs
Author: Mathman
Date: Oct 27 2006
On Oct 27 2006, stek wrote:
> Susan,

>If you already have Sketchpad

I don't wish to be pushy about this, but has anyone tried the suggestion I gave
about the "graph"  program.  It's freeware [absolutely, and with no catches or
hidden agenda of any sort] and quite excellent, and certainly does what is asked
and much more.

GSP is certainly a possible alternative, but I generally avoid using a program
that tries to do everything, as in to MS bloatware, much as some even try to get
spreadsheets to meet all of their graphing expectations, when another
alternative is available.  A dedicated program usually has advantages others
miss.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Trigonometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Trigonometry
Tools

Discussion Help