Subject:   Linear Lasers/Using Math tools
Author: TAR
Date: Jan 20 2007
I was exploring the Math Tools and found Linear Lasers.  This is a very good
tool for Algebra students who are learning about writing equations. They can use
what they learned about finding the slope of a line on a graph as well as using
slope and a point to find the equation of a line or using two points to find the
equation of a line.  I was excited about this find!  Although, I do have to
admit some frustration at looking at many, many tools (some that required
registration and/or money) before finding this one.  I know you can tell if they
cost money, but wonder if there is a way to alert browsers that registration is
required.  Because of the volume of sites, I began looking at the ones that had
been rated.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Algebra on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Computer
Tools