Subject:   RE: PEMDAS
Author: lm718
Date: Jan 4 2008
What a wonderful idea to use the colors.  I have taught for way too many years
and have always hated Please Excuse ....  I have never been able to come up with
anything better however, but your color idea may just work.  I hope you don't
mind I may be using this in the future.  Thanks.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content for Patterns and sequences discussion

Discussion Help