Subject:   RE: Curve of Best Fit for Car's Skidding Distance
Author: Jesdisciple
Date: Jan 9 2008
I must apologize for submitting this to this forum; I didn't see the notice on
the new topic page about this being a "Math Tools" forum and that math questions
should be submitted elsewhere until after I had pushed the Submit button.  For
anyone who happens to be curious, the solution is Y=X^2/21.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Algebra II discussion

Discussion Help