Subject:   the use of technology
Author: DawnS81
Date: Apr 23 2008
Some teachers have different viewpoints on the use of technology in the
classroom.  I am writing to get opinions from other teachers.  During my first
year as a teacher I have begun to use the smartboard which is wonderful.  This
is a great tool.  The students are also fascinated by it.  Especially my visual
learners.  I can do things with the smartboard that I would never be able to do
on a black board.

However, some teachers are opposed to the use of technology in the classroom.
Is it fear?  I would appreciate any responses.
Thanks,
Dawn

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Activities discussion

Discussion Help