Subject:   RE: the use of technology
Author: Eric Schlytter
Date: May 7 2008
The Smart Board is ok for teaching concepts such as graphing or soloving linear
equations.  The teacher or student may start an interactive application and use
it to solve problems in front of other students.
The down side is that the teacher may have to turn his/her back to the students
while he/she is writing on Smart Board.  The wireless slate would eliminate this
problem.  The teacher could be at any location while solving the problem on the
Smart Board.  The teacher could even be at the back of the room.  Furthermore,
the teacher could bring the wireless slate up to any student in order to get
them involved.
For these reasons, I may try to use a slate with my Smart Board next year.

Regards,

Eric

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Activities discussion

Discussion Help