Subject:   RE: Math Worksheet Generators
Author: JohnPage
Date: Aug 7 2009
I am the author of the Math Open Reference web site ( www.mathopenref.com ) and am
planning to add such a feature to the site.

I envision a tool where teachers can provide parameters and the tool generates a
worksheet.  The sheet can be printed or the student can answer it online.  If
answered online the student can print it in its answered state or submit it back
to the teacher online.

What I need is teacher input to the design in terms of features they would like
in the generator and online test-taker.  Submit any ideas here or to me
directly at jpage@mathopenref.com

John P

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools on JavaScript discussion
Visit related discussions:
JavaScript
Tools

Discussion Help