Subject:   Favorite software
Author: Susan
Date: Mar 16 2003
In my mind there are two types of software:  software that you use to teach a
variety of topics throughout the school year, such as The Geometer's Sketchpad,
which is one of my favorites.  Another favorite, which is web based, is
ExploreMath.com which addresses a variety of algebra topics. Then there is
another type of software, which is an applet or flash piece that addresses a
single concept.  One of my favorites that falls in this category is Cynthia
Lanius Fractal unit.  It's hard to make a list of favorites because if you do
all the applets from the web, you could go on forever!

yes  no

Discussion Help