Subject:   Voting for software and more
Author: Gene
Date: Mar 27 2003
On Mar 27, 2003, Andy wrote:
"Is there a way to integrate a voting system into software lists?  maybe
Amazon.com style-- "x people found this software to be worth their
(time/money/trouble) investment".    ... it would probably only work if the
voting were simple and quick."

Yes, indeed. It's in our plans to have voting for software and to be able to
rate almost everything--simply and quickly. We're working on it but it will
take a little while to get it in place.

yes  no

Discussion Help