Subject:   a comment on your message
Author: grc
Date: Apr 24 2003
Hi Dennis,

I couldn't agree with you more.  About the ages and shifts, I wouldn't know, it
is what you said about the math itself being fun, instead of using math to get
to something fun, or concealing it, so that kids are having fun but don't
realize it's math they're doing/using.  On a scale of 1 to 10, I agree with you
a 10.

yes  no

Discussion Help