Subject:   Site Map and Search
Author: Craig Russell
Date: Aug 7 2003
I found the site map fairly interesting, but the "search" was really cool.  I
wanted something about fractals, and I didn't know which "course" I should look
in--but the search came up with some great stuff (I guess next time I'll know
to look in Math7 or PreCalculus if I want fractals...).

Anyway, the site map idea is a great way to organize the resources.  Thanks for
all the hard work!

yes  no

Discussion Help