Subject:   Geometer's Sketchpad
Author: Chris
Date: Feb 2 2004
I am wondering if there are any good tools that anyone knows of that relates to
Geometer's Sketchpad directly. More specifically, I am looking to design a
simple lesson plan teaching geometer's sketchpad and am wondering if anyone has
a tool or idea they have used in the past for this task. I think Geometer's
sketchpad is a marvoulous tool, for any age level and want to share it with my
students and peers.
Your help is appretiated

Chris

yes  no