Subject:   RE: Looking For Math Typesetting Software
Author: scc
Date: Apr 8 2004
On Apr 08, 2004, Angela wrote:

Hi!  I'd like to publish an algebra book that I've written and would like an
easy to use math typesetting software. ...
What I need is the ability to create basic algebraic functions, graphs and
geometric figures....
... I'd prefer a basic math editor that would translate basic math typing into
nice looking equations and graphs.

Have a nice day,
Angela

have you tried MATHTYPE  ?  it's easy to use, but i have found some limitations
with the memory.  you would probably have to save each page separately.
scc

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help